[NCLUG] New LUG in town

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Tue Nov 14 14:41:14 MST 2006

OK, not really in town, but in the region.   I know that some people
from Cheyenne drive to Ft Collins for LUG meetings.   Current gas
prices make me think twice about 80 miles for a LUG meeting.

I am starting a new group here in Cheyenne.  Wyoming Open Source Users
Group.   There are some issues still with the web hosting, but I hope
to have those ironed out in the next few days, and then have something
reasonable on the site soon.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  I can code anything, but I STINK as a graphic designer.

The email list is, at least for now, a Google group.  It is WYOSUG.
The URL for the website is http://www.wyosug.org/ . I hope it is
working soon.   Something is currently wrong with my virtual hosts
setup on the machine, and the requests are going to the wrong virtual
host.  I just got the name this morning, so I have not really had any
time to do much with the site, but I wanted to tell everyone so that
if people from Cheyenne come to tonight's meeting, you can spread the
word.

I have intentionally set the date to avoid conflicts with NCLUG so
that people can attend both if they want.

Our first meeting is at 6PM at the Cheyenne library on December 5
(First Tuesday of the month).  This will be a meet-n-greet as well as
an organizational get together.