[NCLUG] New LUG in town

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 15:54:49 MST 2006

OK, count me in.

However Tuesdays are always taken up by the Serendipity Poets reading at Zen's.  Especially this time of year, as we are putting together our annual journal.

Is there any possibility of doing it some other night?

Also perhaps we could get together for "coffee" somewhere & do some brainstorming.

I really want this to fly, and plan to be pretty active.  My life demands that i be out of town for extended periods of time, so it's not possible to actually head up a group.  But when in town, you can count on me within the limitations stated above.