[NCLUG] The new cruelty.

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Oct 28 00:55:06 MDT 2006

I, after a brief conference with dangerjim, have built and enabled a
Postfix external policy filter that rejects any incoming messages at SMTP
time which have a sender address which is not subscribed to the mailing
list.  This means that the sender has to deal with it, not the list admin.
Yay!

Let me know if you notice any problems with it.  If you get this, it works
at least to some extent.  :-)

 Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no
 matter where you go, there you are.  -- _Buckaroo_Banzai_