[NCLUG] suse 10.2

rr30re05 at comcast.net rr30re05 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 20:34:40 MST 2007

Howdee ya'all:
  I am a newbie to linux with less than a year experience. I have tried red hat, xandros, kanotix and now I had suse 10.2 professionally installed on a dual boot laptop. I would like to learn more about open suse 10.2 like how to configure wireless and interface with Palm pilot. Can I get a printout or download the pdf file version or maybe someone knows of someone willing to teach?, suse 10.2. I was used to Xandros 3 Pro but switched to Suse 10.2. Did I make a mistake in switching?
Rich
--
Christian, Husband, Father, Son, Modern Renaissance Man and a Devistatingly Handsome Pick-up Man Blessed by GOD (I don't know why).