[NCLUG] *Hugs*

Katy katy at dystonia-dreams.org
Tue Jan 9 01:24:15 MST 2007

Merry meet,

        Hello everyone.  I'm new to this UG & i just wanted to say
hello.  I'm a internet artist and i work mainly with PHP, XHtml,
JavaScript, CSS, and C.  I could go on for like way to long like trying
to like list like all of the languages that I know, but I'd prolly bore
everyone even more than I'd like bore myself(which would be like way
bad).  I'm like currently using OpenSUSE 10.1, I like really want to
upgrade to 10.2 but it doesn't play nice with my Dell Inspriron E1705's
display setup.  I'm not sure what it doesn't like but all XWindows will
display is at 1024x768 and I like seriously can't go back to that
resolution *ick*.  Well like, i just like wanted to like say hello, so
this is like hello.

Happy, Hopeful, & Safe May We All Always Be!
Merry part & **Blessed Be**,
        Katy

        Please visit my /_MySpace page_/
<http://www.myspace.com/imdesigningdreams> and my Care2 page
<http://my.care2.com/dystoniadreams>.

I administrate an on line support group called Dystonia D.R.E.A.M.S.
<http://dystonia-dreams.org/> we like focus on like supporting everyone
who like suffers from like any type of Generalized Dystonia.  We support
G.D. sufferers exclusively.  I myself like suffer from /_Early-Onset
Generalized Dystonia_/
<http://www.dystonia-foundation.org/defined/early.asp>, which has left
me permanently bed ridden or wheel chair bound.  I like also have
another disease called /_salt-wasting C.A.H.(Congenital Adrenal
Hyperplasia)_/
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_adrenal_hyperplasia>, which is
one of the /_Disorders of Sex Development_/
<http://www.dsdguidelines.org/>.  This has caused me more unnecessary
emotional and physical pain than I could like ever express.  This pain
is through physical, sexual, & medical abuse.  Anyone can like feel free
to like contact me about either or like both rare diseases.