[NCLUG] free 10/100 NICs

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Sun Jul 1 06:25:44 MDT 2007

Sean any of those NIC's still available?  I would love a couple, 5 if
there are enough to go around...

Thanks,
--Jeff Means

Jeffrey D. Means                            meaje at meanspc.com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development, Marketing,              (970)308-1298
and Repairs based on your specific needs.

- Dare Greatly! It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points
out how the strong has stumbled, or when the doer of deeds could have
done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
arena. - Theodore Roosevelt