[NCLUG] Disable Last session on login

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:54:08 MDT 2007

Hello,
    I haven't had any luck googling anything on this yet.  I want to
setup our Linux workstations to default login into Icewm .  I can setup
the default fine, but problem is anyone that has logged into a linux
station in past will get the "Last session" which gives them KDE.  Is
there a way to setup gdm to ignore "Last Session" when logging in?
    This is on CentOS 5.

thanks...

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'