[NCLUG] PPC Linux? (tangent -- Darwin on Mac)

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Jul 28 09:50:48 MDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 07:16:17AM -0600, Mica Fine wrote:
> What PPC Linux would y'all suggest for an iMac G5 2Ghz 1Gig ram?

On a semi-related topic . . . does anyone here have an idea how viable
Darwin is as a general purpose OS on a Mac?  I'm curious about its
usefulness compared with Linux and *BSD, in case I get my hands on a Mac
in the near future.

My random signature chooser selected well today, I think.

MacUser, Nov. 1990: "There comes a time in the history of any project when
it becomes necessary to shoot the engineers and begin production."