[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society, March 06, 2007

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Sun Mar 4 20:15:18 MST 2007

Wow, this is great.  I'm new to the NCLUG, just looked it up, but I'll
definitely be there.  I was just wondering if you were saying "work on
your own projects" meaning talk about what you're working on, or
actually DOING the work.  Or maybe I'm not understanding it the same
way, and these "hacking" projects are just software projects, not
necessarily also hardware projects.

Also, how do I find all the other guy's at Cozolla's Pizza.  Do I just
walk in and say I'm looking for the Hacking Society?  I'm pretty sure
the high school aged hostess at the front will give me a good reaction
in the case!  Looking forward to meeting some other fellow Linux users!

Paul