[NCLUG] Daylight Saving Time, and free unices

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Mar 4 23:09:14 MST 2007

>I was asked by an editor with whom I've been working to write an article
>for online publication about assessing the situation on your own

Admittedly, I haven't read your article (just got back from PyCon, and boy
are my arms tired), but here's one I wrote up a bit ago on it, just if you
want to see if you can gain anything from it:

   http://www.tummy.com/journals/entries/jafo_20070214_155842

 Denial is more than just a river in Egypt, you know?
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/