[NCLUG] Remote copy of window

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Tue Mar 6 15:46:19 MST 2007

I've used VNC for exactly this purpose. There's an option to turn off
remote keyboard/mouse control, so that it's basically a live screencap
vid - the equivalent of letting them watch over your shoulder from over
the horizon.

VNC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VNC

I'm Rich Young, and I approved this message.