[NCLUG] Vyatta hype question

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Thu May 3 19:04:35 MDT 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007 18:06, James DeWitt wrote:
> Also, Tom from Vyatta sent us some T-shirts and demo discs. Speakers
> will probably get first chance at the shirts since there aren't very many.

I just looked at the Vyatta site and they claim that they are "the first
commercially supported, open-source router and firewall solution." This is
totally false. At the very least, Snapgear (now owned by Cyberguard) beat
them to that punch. Is there something I am missing?

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)