[NCLUG] Vyatta hype question

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu May 3 22:04:29 MDT 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 07:59:42PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
>provide open source router and firewall solutions with commercial

To throw fuel on the fire, there's also Linksys and ImageStream.
ImageStream does have some closed source components, but most of their
setup is just Linux, and they contribute a lot back to the community as
well.  Smoothwall may also qualify as previous art.

Sadly for these guys, it sounds like their plans backfired.  :-)

They just offered some t-shirts so dangerjim is passing them along...  If
people would prefer, we can tell them to just buy us dinner in the future.
:-)

 The Bigger, Longer, and Uncut Lebowski: "We've got a man down!"  "They
 killed Donnie!"  "Those Bastards!" -- Evelyn and Sean, 2002