[NCLUG] Re: Are you running a local nameserver?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Wed Nov 7 10:41:30 MST 2007

Matt Rosing wrote:
> > > I need help getting my wife's VPN connection to work. She connects
> > > to HP's vpn from our house

This change of subject and thread has really confused me.  What does
this have to do with the nameserver discussion?  Why change the
subject to it?  That seems really odd to me.

>  > Is this the Nortel Extranet Client?  Or something else?
>
> It's now MSRA, or maybe HP's MSRA.

If it is MS Remote Assistance I have no experience with it and no
knowledge of how it works or how to configure it.  Sorry.

Good luck!
Bob