[NCLUG] Re: Thoughts on Linux Users

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Nov 13 16:36:34 MST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 02:43:26PM -0700, Dennis Clark wrote:
> I'd love to come, but there is no way to make it - The meeting drops on
> top of the kids' bed time and daddy is the story teller...  Will someone
> keep minutes or a handout on it?  I admit that when I did a presentation
> there a few years ago I only had handouts and didn't have anything posted,
> so believe me, I'll understand if nothing is available in the aftermath.
> :)
>
> I'm interested in this, and not just for games but for a variety of reasons.

I have no idea, really, how Lisa will feel about being videotaped (per
Paul's mention of the possibility of there being a video record), but the
presentation slides should be available online when all is done.  I'll
try to remember to remind her to post the URL to the list, or to harangue
me into posting it to the list for her.

Dr. Ron Paul: "Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when
terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons."