[NCLUG] Link for the Installing World of Warcraft with Wine NCLUG presentation

Lisa Joy medullaoblongata at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:14:37 MST 2007

Hello all,

For those who are interested, here is the link to the slides I used for the Wine and Warcraft presentation for the November NCLUG meeting:   http://www.oblongata.org/tech/presents/wow_wine/wow_wine.html

If you have any questions or if something doesn't work, let me know and I may have an answer for you.

--Lisa