[NCLUG] Case History Call

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 08:07:52 MDT 2007

This may be a bit OT, but there's a method to this madness.  As some of you may know, i'm a member of New Energy Congress.  We're a volunteer organization doing what we can to help inventors get worthwhile technologies to market.

Increasingly we have been discussing the possibility of open-sourcing certain energy generation and transportation technologies.  We're looking to computer open source projects as possible models.

At this point, i know some of the basics, as in how several of the big and well-known groups got going and are maintaining themselves.  I'm very interested in smaller scale projects, and how the people involved with these physically survive.  Any case histories would be appreciated.  You may change names to protect the guilty if necessary.

Please send any such case histories privately to my email address rivedu at earthlink.net  in order to keep list traffic on purpose.  Thank you!

Michael Riversong

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Beautiful Music for the Glory of God