[NCLUG] Free to good home: olden UNIX (and some other) stuff

David Howland david.howland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:50:51 MDT 2007

Aaron D. Johnson wrote:

I'm definitely interested in the HP "Gecko" and a few of the fiber nics
(quantity depends on if others take them or not). I'd hate to see the
Indigo go to waste. My roomie and I had one in our dorm room freshman
year and I've currently got 3 (2 working) Indy's. If no one else claims
it it's got a good home here.

I'm still a full time student in the evenings so NCLUG meeting
attendance is always up in the air. If nothing else I can drive up on a
weekend to pick things up. I'll get a better idea closer to October's
meeting.