[NCLUG] Speakers for 2007/2008?

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sun Sep 16 18:48:07 MDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 03:42:55PM -0600, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:34:21PM -0600, Paul Hummer wrote:
> >I wonder if anyone has an idea or an open source project that can be
> >developed as a LUG.  Maybe something we can sprint on even.  At Hacking
>
> We tried it once long ago, 6 or 7 years ago.  Running a good sprint is
> hard.  We internally do it in tummy.com for some things, and have arranged
> our own smaller sprints on vPostMaster.  If anyone was really interested in
> participating on any of those, we might be able to arrange such a thing.
>
> It does pretty much end up being a full day that you'd need to commit to
> it if you want to make any progress on it.  Maybe even two.  I know the
> Front Range Pythoneers is trying to do sprints, but they don't happen that
> frequently that I know of.

Maybe a presentation on sprinting would be in order.  It sounds like
you've got a fair bit to offer in terms of experience with the practice.

They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.
I always wonder -- isn't the lemonade going to suck if life doesn't give
you any sugar?