[NCLUG] Installfest anyone?

S. Luke Jones slukejones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:48:31 MDT 2008

On Apr 4, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> sign up
> sheet of sorts on Tuesday and see how many are interested in both a
> shirt
> and the install-fest.
> --

I designed the "Nirvana" shirts for the 1999 demo day. (See attached.)

If you'd like to repeat that design, I still have the original vector
file. Sadly, it's in Xara format, which is Windows and (sort of, for a
while) Linux. I can't open it any more myself, in other words. You're
welcome to it if you'd like to use it.

Alternatively (again, if you're interested) I have a huge-sized bitmap
version (3072x2302) I made before I lost access to Xara.