[NCLUG] Spam Help

Neil Neely neil at neely.cx
Wed Dec 3 10:18:45 MST 2008

A cup of coffee later and I see I overlooked the obvious in my
original reply - thanks for catching that :)

Definitely a case of testing the envelope and not the header.

What the OP needs is header_checks in the mix (to accomplish what he
specifically is asking for - there are many anti-uce strategies as
well):
http://www.postfix.org/uce.html

To test your rule:

telnet your.ip.here