[NCLUG] [OT?] server rack wanted

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Dec 6 12:45:31 MST 2008

Apologies for the somewhat off-topic email, but there don't seem to be
any other NCLUG associated mailing lists where this would probably be
more appropriate.

I'm in the market for a server rack.  I'm not looking to spend a lot of
money -- this is a want, and not a need, at this point.  My upper limit
before the holidays is probably about $50 -- finances will be more
carefully calculated once I see what the damage for the season will be,
and that may go up (or down).

If anyone knows of a party from whom I can get such a beast close to such
a price range, please let me know.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth H. L. Mencken: "In this world of sin and sorrow, there is always