[NCLUG] MythTV Questions

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 11:29:07 MST 2008

Something like that was actually happening in the dawning age of Radio.  For a couple of years, all commercial and experimental stations were on one frequency, which i think was 850 kHz.  That was a real mess -- many operators started broadcasting on their own on other frequencies just so they could be heard at all.  It was Herbert Hoover who eventually sorted out the whole thing, and created the AM broadcast band.