[NCLUG] Nameserver Hosting

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:09:12 MST 2008

I thought for sure I'd be the last in the world to actually /recommend/
this, but I've been pretty happy with GoDaddy, who does registration and
DNS hosting.  The DNS hosting is included in the price and I've never
had an issue, in fact they are one of the rare ones with an actual
usable interface that you can actually even add things like SPF records
and I think even multi-alias servers with little difficulty.

But if you need something temporary, just let me know and I can get you
hooked up, we have four NS servers at our office.  Nothing fancy, just
old BIND boxes, but it's something we provide for our clients when they
need it.

-DJ