[NCLUG] External SCSI case ?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Feb 25 13:03:23 MST 2008

Brian Wood wrote:
> If anyone has such a case for sale or knows where I might find one
> please let me know.

I've got a small tower sort of external enclosure that you can just have.  If
not you, then someone else on the list can have at it.  It's barely used, and
has been sitting in a cabinet for probably 4 years.  The trick is you HAVE to
take the 4 SCSI CD burners that are in it, and AT LEAST ONE POWER CABLE.  :-)

I think it's got HD50 or HD68 connections on the back panel, and maybe DIP 50
to HD68 internal adapters.  Don't really recall.  It's got 4 5"HH bays with a
CD in each.  I would imagine you can put 2 FH devices in it, but it may
require bending in some tabs at the HH bays, or maybe not.  Don't recall.