[NCLUG] ASUS eeePC

Aaron Carnes kymnyth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:57:39 MST 2008

Here is a link to a video review by Linux Journal magazine.  They really
seem to like it.  However, I have read a number of statements that if you
are a experienced Linux user, the distro they install is too dumbed down and
you will want to reinstall  with a distro of your choice.  In addition,
there are a number of distros popping up that are specifically geared toward
the eeePC.  I know it isn't hands on but hopefully that helps.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1005898

Aaron Carnes