[NCLUG] downgrading libc6

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Mon Jan 7 22:15:42 MST 2008

John-

> I've got an error in a java application I'll attach the "log" file it

I'm assuming this java file would be for the Processing software for
that Arduino I loaned you?  What distro are you running?  I know there
are apt sources for the java app you're using.  I usually just use
avrtools and various other packages.  Of course, then you lose the whole
"IDE" thing, but I'm quite happy with Vim.  Add the contrib and non-free
sources to your default debian sources,  and then add:

deb http://128.238.56.50/debian binary/

Do an update and then an apt-get install arduino and you should be good
to go!

Thanks,
Paul