[NCLUG] Ubunto 8.04 - autoinstall of XP partitions

William Greger billjgreger at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:23:12 MDT 2008

Darrin,

  Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but I have been out of the area.
Thank you for your suggestion.  Yes, I have used the Nautilus window which shows all the drives, including the XP partitions.  Within GUI, I am able to select each drive and choose  mount; the drive icon for each partition then appears on the desktop.  When I go to  command line, I am not able to find the  mounted  XP partitions.  Perhaps I am not looking in the proper directory.
Using the above  mount  approach, will the partitions remain permanently mounted, even after I logout?  Or will I have to repeat the procedure each time I log in?

Bill Greger