[NCLUG] Call for Participation: Next NCLUG meeting: Your desktop habits.

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Jun 24 18:23:46 MDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:59:32AM -0600, Scott Scriven wrote:
> * Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:
> > demonstrate or at least talk about how they used their
> > desktops.
>
> Is there any way to get some time with the projector before the
> meeting?  I could present some of my desktop funkiness if I can
> get it working on the projector.

Ditto, for my own "desktop funkiness".  Maybe I should get a funk Vorbis
file on my laptop for the demonstration.

> The main issue is whether I can get a non-scaled display.  Most
> of my little fonts would be unreadable after scaling.

The main issue for me would be whether I can get the laptop and the
projector talking to each other.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Larry Wall: "Perl is, in intent, a cleaned up and summarized version of