[NCLUG] Power supplies and wire clamps

Jeffrey McGrew jwm3070 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 14:19:31 MDT 2008

Hello,

I apologize for the sales pitch, but I have these items that need to go.

These items can only be appreciated by the technocrats and hobbyist that work on computers and electronic related tasks.
I would rather not send them to the dump when they can be used.

The Cable clamps are great for organizing all those wire nests that are behind the equipment or in the rack.

The power supplies would be good for an electronic work bench.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/ele/614280478.html
Multi wiring clamps and supports for Equipment.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/ele/614249072.html
Power supply, 9ea, 560watts, 12v, 24v, 5v, 5.2v, -2v

No offer is too low, but if I get more than one I'll take the highest of course.
I also willing to trade all for at least a 1Ghz PC with Mother board, CPU+fan and memory.

Do you know anyone interested in a fully working Dell 500mhz GX1 PC for free?

Again I apologize for the sales pitch, but the rest of the world just doesn't care about these type of tech things.

Thanks for your patience.

Techncrat and Ubuntu, Linspire, Openoffice, Firefox, Gimp user;
JW McGrew