[NCLUG] advice about starting a LUG like NCLUG

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri May 16 03:53:35 MDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 08:13:10AM -0600, danbob wrote:
> Umm, I think when Mr. S. Luke Jones said 'riff-raff,' he was referring
> to people like this:
> http://i5.tinypic.com/14ni5op.jpg

Oddly enough, about half those people look like they have some family
relation to Richard Stallman (and maybe The Carpenters, but that's
another matter entirely).

Hmm, that gives me an idea for a t-shirt.

. . . and *that* musing gives me an idea for an email to NCLUG.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Rudy Giuliani: "You have free speech so I can be heard."