[NCLUG] Ubuntu CDs for NoCo

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sun Nov 23 20:34:56 MST 2008

I picked up a bunch of CDs from Nick (thanks Nick) for people up this way.
If anyone is interested let me know. I could plan a geek session at Panera
here in FC soon and pass them out. I could also plan on attending the next
NCLUG meeting if any of you would like pressed Ubuntu 8.10 CDs. I have some
32 and 64 bit server CDs as well as regular 32bit K(Ubuntu) desktop CDs (no
64bit - sorry). Let know who is interested and if a Panera session is
workable.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----