Fwd: [NCLUG] Ubuntu CDs for NoCo

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Nov 26 10:48:38 MST 2008

Oops, I don't think that went to the whole list. Sorry.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Goodman,Darrin <
Darrin.Goodman at colostate.edu> wrote:

> Jim, I may have lost track through the course of this thread, but if you
> have decided on a date, time and location, please let me know.  I would be
> interested in picking up 2-3 Ubuntu CD's and 1-2 Kubuntu CD's.  If you
> happen to have any Edubuntu CD's, I would be interested in 1-2 of those too.
>  I have plans for the day on Friday, but if that's when everyone wants to
> meet, I can meet you all for a short visit and to p/u the CD's.  Please let
> me know what has been decided on.

No, haven't really decided. No one gave much feedback so I don't know what's
good. I guess I'll just plan on Friday around 4:00. I'll hang out until
around 5:30. If someone can't be there by then let me know and I can stay a
bit longer. I probably need to be back home by 6:30 at the latest. Let's do
the Panera on College and Horsetooth near the Wells Fargo bank. My cell is
310-3060 if you need to get in touch with me. Of course anyone can swing by
my home or work if they want. I live near College America and work in
Windsor. I'd be happy to do another meet up again later if needed. I will
also plan to bring some to the December meeting but I'm not 100% sure I'll
be there.

As for what I have it's 30 or 40 32bit desktop and just a few Kubuntu and
server (both 32 and 64 bit). No Edubuntu or 64bit desktop.

If everyone can RSVP if they plan to come that would be great so I have an
idea of what to bring and who to watch for.

Thanks.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----