[NCLUG] Python Rox

Goodman,Darrin Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.EDU
Thu Oct 16 10:02:39 MDT 2008

Stephen Warren wrote:
> Anyway, I'd be willing to put some time into helping out get Python taught if you need.

If you guys were interested in putting on a Python-for-beginners workshop, I'd certainly be interested in absorbing anything that you were willing to teach (please just not during the month of March).  If it turns out to be a small group of folks who are interested in this, and if it turns out that (as Jim mentioned) that it does not work out to mix staff/students/NCLUGers, then perhaps we could just do it at someone's home.  Chances are that most folks probably have laptops so it should be easy for folks to bring their own equipment and set up a temporary lab.  I've got a small screen (or we could use a sheet) if someone has a projector.

Please let me know if I can help in any way with setting this up.

- Darrin