[NCLUG] Python Rox

Goodman,Darrin Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.EDU
Fri Oct 17 11:37:18 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-bounces at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-bounces at nclug.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Warren

> I'd imagine having multiple people on hand to
> help out would probably be useful, to ensure a good student<->helper
> ratio. Maybe they're not "instructors" but "lab assistants" (they were at
> my university), but whatever!

Good point Stephen.  Agreed!

So, what's our time-frame everybody?  It sounds as though Sean might possibly already have some training materials put together, is that correct?  I will defer to our instructors as to how soon until they would be ready/interested in offering the session(s).  Thanks all for the interest in this.  I've been wanting to learn more about Python for some time now but have not found the time thus far to get started.  Looking forward to the session(s)!

-Darrin