Fort Collins Python User Group (was Re: [NCLUG] Python Rox)

Goodman,Darrin Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.EDU
Tue Oct 21 08:45:27 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Reifschneider [mailto:jafo at tummy.com]

> I'm flexible on the time.  Can we have food in the room, like order in Pizza, or not?  I know there's been some issue with this at CSU in the past.

Yes, it's fine if we bring food into the room -- no problem there.

Also, I have created an online poll to help us figure out what date will work best.  Please take a moment to fill out the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/i4v2ki8tq9k87trn

If these dates don't work and folks want to look at later dates in November, let me know and I'll add more dates to the poll.

- Darrin