[NCLUG] ANN: Fort Collins Pythonistas Kickoff Meeting - 6 Nov 2008@ 6 pm

bsimpson at att.net bsimpson at att.net
Wed Oct 22 10:08:03 MDT 2008

> That's right! Fort Collins is getting its own Python Users Group! We will be
> meeting at 6 pm on the 6th of November, at the CSU University Extension. It is
> located inside the old Forest Service building, off College Ave. and two
> buildings south of the athletic track.

I checked the CSU website for the location.  Two buildings south of the track
off of College is the "University Square" building, at 1311 S. College.  The
only Forestry building listed is two buildings south of the Oval, which is
a little farther off of College.  Which site are you referring to?
(Don't want that pizza to get cold while trying to find it! ;-)

Brian S