[NCLUG] Re: "Green" power

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Sep 15 00:24:41 MDT 2008

Of course Chad, it's all in the plan. Step one is a manditory
replacement of all ICE's with EV's, with the flux capacitor upgrade
standard :)
All CISC and RISC machines are scheduled to be replaced with PS7's
shortly after that, based on excess investments from the revised Social
Security surplus :D

John