[NCLUG] Next meeting topic: Short Topics: Linux Gadgets.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Sep 15 12:37:49 MDT 2008

For the next NCLUG meeting we are going to be doing another short topics
meeting.  I thought the last one went pretty well, but I think we need to be a
bit more stringent on the times so that everyone who wants to can participate.

So, towards this goal, I'm going to be doing time-keeping and enforcing time
slots.  I'm thinking we should target 7 minutes per talk, and we can probably
have a few minutes for Q&A while the next person is setting up.  Though we may
adjust this depending on the exact number of topics we have to fit in the meeting.

The topic we've come up with is "Linux Gadgets" Hardware using or usable with
Linux.  We have the following rough plans for talks already.  Please let me
know if you are interested in talking about something at the meeting and I'll
get you on the schedule.

   James DeWitt -- Using the picoLCD-4x20, a relatively inexpensive small
   USB LCD display.

   Sean Reifschneider -- Using the BetaBrite, a relatively expensive large
   form factor LED sign.

   Stephen Warren -- Using Congruity to program the Logitech Harmony home
   entertainment remote.