[NCLUG] Re: "Green" power

Yuri Csapo ycsapo at mines.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:27:59 MDT 2008

If it's not too imposing, would you have anything to say about Xcel
Energy's Windsource program? I recently bought into it and now all this
talk is making me wonder.

Yuri Csapo
Academic Computing & Networking
Colorado School of Mines
CT-256
Phone:  (303) 273-3503
Fax:      (303) 273-3475
Email:   ycsapo at mines.edu

Please use the following link to open a service request:
http://helpdesk.mines.edu