[NCLUG] Re: Linux World domination (was "Re: NCLUG Digest...", etc.)

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Fri Sep 19 11:48:13 MDT 2008

Paul Hummer wrote:
> James is trying to keep the mailing list civil. He's doing his best
> notto get involved, but he needs to put his foot down sometimes, and I
> plead with you to respect that.
I support that, and will respect it ... but expect that I well not
singled me out either.
> I haven't seen a single personal attack come from Scott.  He's been
> posting facts (backed up with citations).
Because of this comment, I dissected Scott's response, and posted.

I support lively discussion which explore all the edges of a topic.

I too,  draw the line when replies are constructed as character
assassinations.