Linux World domination (was Re: [NCLUG] PC for Linux (Ubuntu))

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Fri Sep 19 13:49:21 MDT 2008

John,

I'm both biased And ignorant, thank you very much.
It's part of the human condition.  :-)

Still, I don't enjoy singling out anyone. I think this discussion
has been a net gain to the list, but the average is dropping fast.

Brett's message was provocative. But your response was guaranteed
not to persuade him or anyone.  If someone does this rarely, that's
not a problem, but I'm getting complaints.

Posts that sound angry tend to make other people angry. They
are not persuasive and discourage healthy discussion and debate.
Worse, they force me to spend much more time moderating the
list. This is unfortunate because I'm ignorant and biased and the
list has enough problems.   :-)

JD