[NCLUG] Next NCLUG: Talk about your home network.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 6 08:45:26 MDT 2009

The NCLUG meeting next Tuesday is another delightful "Short Topics"
meeting.  I had suggested that we talk about how our home networks are set
up.  If you are interested, plan to spend around 10 minutes talking
(depending on how many people we have who want to talk).

For example, my firewall has a single Ethernet port with virtual interfaces
for DSL, cable, wireless and the wired network.  My wireless is completely
isolated and I access the wired network via a VPN connection.  The DSL line
is used when the cable line is down.  I'll go into more details of how all
this works and other amusing things about my network configuration on
Tuesday.

Come and tell us about how your network is set up.

Thanks,