[NCLUG] Question: Linux as a PXE Server

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 22:54:37 MDT 2009

Definitely worth a try. Putting in individual MAC addresses would be a major pain-in-the-ass though. My dream scenario would be one in which any given person could chose to do a network boot and they would get a nice Live CD image to play with, or a spiffy thin-client setup without me having to do a thing.

One can always dream, eh? :)

-- Marcio