[NCLUG] Question: Linux as a PXE Server

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:54:15 MDT 2009

well, I'm willing to bet that I could probably just put the image on a
flash drive if that will support it, or just boot from my laptop and
mount the drive that has the image on it.

great idea- in fact I may do the VM on the ESX server- in fact I wonder
if it'd work for our other standard images as well...  hmmmm

thanks

-DJ