[NCLUG] Linksys WRT54GL for $48 at newegg

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Thu Aug 6 15:11:26 MDT 2009

On Thursday,2009-08-06, at 14:48 , Jamie Leben wrote:

> pretty good price for a DDWRT or Tomato compatible router:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833124190

I was considering buying a new one of these since the two that I own
are flakey.  Then I thought "Wait a minute.  Maybe if I buy a
*different* model then it won't be flakey!".  Anybody have any
recommendations of reliable wireless routers (on which I can install
my own firmware e.g. OpenWRT of course) which *isn't* a Linksys
wrt54gl ?

Thanks!

Regards,

Zooko