[NCLUG] Cisco 678 Free to good home

Jim Ankrum jimankrum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:58:52 MDT 2009

I have a Cisco 678 that I haven't used in a few years. It was working when I
disconnected it, but I don't think it does any more. I plugged it in and all
I get is a power light, nothing else. I do see a red light coming from
inside though. It does have the management cable, so someone more skilled
than me might be able to resurrect it. Last I used it was in bridged mode,
so it might still work that way... who knows.

If anyone wants it let me know... I might even be able to drop it off to
you.

Jim Ankrum