[NCLUG] Gaming tomorrow night at Wild Boar.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Aug 20 17:36:07 MDT 2009

Tomorrow evening at Wild Boar we will be getting together again at 6:30pm
for dinner and games.  I believe we will be in the front room this time.

If you'd like to bring games, you're welcome to.  We will have some games
as well.  Carcassone is one that many of us have played, at least a time or
two, to answer a question from last week.

Thanks,
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.
                 -- David Gries