[NCLUG] Short Topics discussion next NCLUG.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jan 6 20:33:08 MST 2009

The next NCLUG, a short week from today, is going to be another short
topics session.  If you have something you'd like to talk about for around
7 minutes, please let us know.

I was thinking I'd talk about one (or both) of the following:

   A demonstration of backuppc, an awesome network-based backup system that
   provides a very nice front-end on top of doing rsync or tar-based
   backups.

   Parallel distributed clustered file-systems, particularly GlusterFS.
   Have 10 machines with terabyte drives that you want to make into a 10TB
   single file system?  This'll do it.

Anyone else have any thing they've found that's interesting that they'd
like to talk about?

Thanks,
 <pyn> <Yosomono at efnet> dash: He didn't say it was in Python.
 <dash> yosomonmo: dude, this is jafo