[NCLUG] NCLUG Digest, Vol 213, Issue 2

voortuck voortuck at comcast.net
Wed May 13 15:20:26 MDT 2009

I was told last night that the reason there is no ?'s on e-mail traffic
is my fault.

 I have an laptop (HP nw8000) that shows resolution 1600x1200 undocked,
but only 800x640 when docked.  I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.   Any advice?

I have avi files I want to play on the TV..but totem only displays a
picture on the laptop--it's blank on my tv -- frame but no video-- even
though i can surf on the tv, I'm haunted by the inability to show my
friends Blake's 7 on the big(ger) screen.

Excelsior!

-bill tucker